2015 was an incredible year for the development team at eSPACE. The new set of features and product roll outs have been remarkable. Here are just a few of the enhancements that were rolled out in 2015:
- Added Event History – now you can see who, what and when events were modified
- Ability to Copy an Event – this saves so much time from having to re-enter data for a new event
- Ability to create Continuous Events (Multi-day events) that may span over several days
- New Calendar Filters to quickly filter by Room/Space, Category and/or Status
- Ability to color-code Categories – LOVE THIS ONE!!!!
- Added Locations which allows the ability to separate events and calendars at different physical locations
- Ability to list daily events in a RSS Feed (atom) for digital signage purposes – no more double entry!!!
What can we say…this is ALL NEW!!! This replaces our previous application (facilitEspace) with a brand new look, feel, speed, features, functionality and single login capability if you use both applications. If you have a facility and are intentional about its care and management, you have to check this out!
We have simplified the way of connecting our Event Scheduler with your HVAC systems. While there are a number of ways we have done this, we have refined the ability for organizations with a JACE as part of their controls package to add our JACE Driver with little to no additional hardware required. Now that is simple!
While our team enjoys looking back at 2015 and the great new features, the 2016 development list is even more exciting…check these out:
- Resource Tracking – Ever set-up an event and want to know how many tables are still available to reserve? Us too! Now you can. This has just been released!!!
- Event Registration – Integration with Eventbrite. Why recreate the wheel when you can partner with the best application on the market! This will be released this month!!!
- Easy Data IMPORT – If you use another calendar, like Event U or others, there will be a very simple means by which to import your data to eSPACE. Call to see if your application is included.
- Public Calendar Enhancements with advanced embed options and customization
- Event Costs & Invoicing – Create cost codes, associate costs to room/event rentals and generate invoicing
- Disable Conflicts at “Item” Level and not just at the Event Level
- Customization of Dashboard Views – Set your personal dashboard to only show what you want to see
- Ability to add Offsite & Private Events
- Ability to Block Out Dates/Times for facility closures (i.e. Holidays, conferences, special cleaning or repairs)
- Set Custom Dates for recurring events
- Add Multiple Categories so that an event can be associated with more than one category
- Enhanced Reports – More to come on this
- New Web-portal for general access – allow people to create a Work Request even without a login
- Ability to Add Images to Equipment
- Ability to Retire Equipment
- Customization of Dashboard Views – Set your personal dashboard to only show what you want to see. And…if you use both applications, set which one is your default view at login!
- Add Accounting Component to track costs of work performed
- Enhance System Alerts associated with past due or soon to be due work
- Calendar View of Preventive Maintenance items, similar to the one currently in the application for the Work Orders
- Integration with Other Event/Room Scheduling Applications – Currently, COOL SPACE only integrates with the eSPACE Event Scheduler. However, we are in test mode with other applications to provide a means by which this incredible tool can be interfaced with other applications. Contact us for more details.
- Integration with other Hardware Applications – We realize that not all facilities have a JACE, so we are exploring the possibility of interfacing with other hardware applications. This is a work-in-progress, so we would welcome your input.
As I am sure you will agree, these are exciting features. If you have a facility that you schedule, maintain, manage or pay the utility bills, you need to check out these great tools!