This past week I enjoyed some mic time with William Vanderbloemen from Vanderbloemen Search Group. If you are not familiar with William then your church may not have needed to hire a new staff person in the last 5-7 years. William leads a team of the best “Executive Search” professionals in the church space today. He has the heart of a pastor (which he was for many years…and very successful I may add) and the drive of a serial entrepreneur. What a GREAT combination!
- > How churches can care for their existing buildings
- > 3 primary ways churches should think through their facility stewardship (management) initiative
- > Whether a church should own their own facility
- > Being proactive and reactive to extend the life cycle of a building and save money in the long-term
- > Most recent trends in church facility planning
- > Effective and affordable facility planning for churches
Click HERE to visit the podcast site from “Vandercast” or click below to listen NOW!