I NEED YOUR HELP!
Several years ago our team did a survey of the number of Church Facility Staff needed to properly maintain a facility and keep up with the natural rate of physical deterioration (1-4% annually) as well as the day to day activity of keeping a facility functioning effectively to meet a church’s ministry objective. As part of that survey, we contacted approximately 200 churches and received some incredible information.
Now, Cool Solutions Group is partnering with Vanderbloemen Search Group to update this research and develop an eBook on the topic. In light of this, we would love to get feedback from you all. If you are game, here are some questions we are looking for responses:
- How many Square Feet of buildings are on your campus(es)?
- How many full time and part time facility staff do you have? Please identify employment status (PT/FT)
- Of those staff members, how many commit more than 75% of their time in housekeeping/janitorial activities?
- Did you include your Facility Manager in the total count?
- If so, how much of their time is spent on “managing” the staff and facilities vs. actually performing the physical work?
- What is your average weekly attendance?
We would love to hear from you…then we will share our findings. Click HERE to submit your responses.
Also, don’t forget to download your FREE eBook on Capital Reserve Planning.