There are 3 irrefutable facts that every church must face if you own a facility:
- All buildings deteriorate at a rate of 1-4% per year
- As such, nearly every physical component of your facility will be replaced or have a major overhaul
- All of the above will require dollars
So the big question is…how much money will be needed?
Join us for an informative and fun session to explore:
- What are Capital Reserves?
- How does “Life Cycle” factor into Capital Reserve Planning?
- How much money needs to be allocated?
- What are some practical ways to get started?
Register today HERE.