If you want to utilize the eSPACE Event Scheduler as your best-in-class event and facility management tool, but also want to integrate it with your Rock RMS account…wait no more! The eSPACE Quick Event plugin is here and allows eSPACE customers to quickly create events from within Rock. This plugin will allow you to link the plugin to eSPACE by using your eSPACE login. From this plugin you can:
- Create an event
- Describe the event
- Set the date(s) and times
- Establish SETUP and TEARDOWN times
- Mark if it is a “public” event
- Set the number of attendees
- Set “locations” if you have more than one campus
- Select the Category of the event (Children, Adult, admin, etc.)
- Select the SPACES/RESOURCES/SERVICES desired
- Select the quantity of Resources and Services needed
BOOM…simple. Once this is saved, it will become “Pending Approval” status. If the event does not need any more details….that is it. If there are more specific details needed to be incorporated into the event, you can add those attributes on the eSPACE side at any time.
This is our first plugin with Rock and we are excited to make the Quick Event plugin available to all Rock churches!
To learn more, click HERE.