Have you tried using our new public calendar?
Some of you, and you know who you are, still have access and are using the "classic" version of the public calendar. If you are an Admin and have setup your public calendar by going to Setup>General (Public Calendar Settings) then you are using the old version. To setup your new public calendar, go to Setup>Public calendar. Now is the time to make the change! Why?
We have made a lot of great enhancements to the public calendar and we want to make sure that you are taking advantage of the many new features that have been added. Here are a few of them:
- Ability to customize your calendar by changing default font and colors
- Filter your calendar by one or multiple categories or location(s)
- Additional filtering capabilities: calendar views, turn on calendar filtering, set default calendar view, show the location code on your events or full location names (if applicable)
- Option to show category legend, using category colors
- Title bar label
- Public calendar overrides
- Ability to test your calendar based on your option choices
- Embed your calendar vs. adding a link
Check out the changes for yourself!
What's next? Look for our new customized event request form...coming soon!