Do you know what makes a great partnership? It is pretty simple – GREAT PARTNERS!
I have yet to see a partnership, collaboration, or integration that was successful without there being great parties involved with mutual interests, shared mission, and vision.
One of our most recent integration partners is with MinistryPlatform. They specialize in Church Management software for mid-size to mega churches. Their “eco-system” concept is a perfect match for eSPACE, as their philosophy is to develop a product that allows their clients to integrate with “best in class” applications to meet their specific needs. They have steered away from the idea that they could be all things to all people and have seen the power of integration can provide a customized and flexible system that meets the specific needs of their market segment.
We are honored to have been selected by MinistryPlatform to be their go-to solution for all things facility. The integration that our firms have developed utilizes the best of both applications and allows the local church to incorporate the features/components that meet their needs.
Don’t just take our word for it! See what an IT Director recently posted online:
“We left our church management system for the brighter pastures of MinistryPlatform and found this awesome partner of theirs, eSPACE, for our facility management. I cannot say enough about CSR (Customer Service Rep)! They have been an absolute blast to work with.”
– Central Community Church
To learn more about this integration, click HERE:
For the past decade, the term “smart” has been used to identify devices and physical environments that have incorporated technology to produce integration, inter-connectivity and system processing that does not rely solely on human interaction.
- SMART Phone
- SMART House
- SMART Building
- SMART Car
Well…Cool Solutions Group and eSPACE have a new term that is not a fad or a “Star Trek” kind of futuristic fantasy. Ready…
That’s right…your church building can now be SMART. What does that even mean?!?! How can an inanimate object be smart? It is like the Scarecrow…it does not have a brain…or does it? With the newly release FACILITeSPACE module to the eSPACE suite of Facility Management software applications, we have given your church building a brain…well sort of. While we cannot literally give your facility any gray matter, we have just released the next best thing.
FACILITeSPACE is the ONLY application that allows your church to integrate your event/facility scheduling software to many of your major building systems:
- COOLSPACE – HVAC integration with Building Automation and WiFi thermostats
- SECURESPACE – Door access controls
- INFOSPACE – Comprehensive system to integrate with your digital signage and digital room signage
- TECHSPACE – Coming Soon! – Will provide integration and alerts with early detection sensors (think water leak detection, overheated electrical panels and devices, humidity control, IT closet temperature….get the point…and turn on projectors and TV’s when an even it scheduled – WOW!)
- BRIGHTSPACE – Coming Soon! – Integration to lighting throughout your facility
Imagine…you schedule your event in eSPACE (or one of our integration partners) and it:
- Turns the HVAC on in time for the event and then turns it off after the event
- Unlocks/Locks whatever doors you need access (that have digital controls) for that event
- Lists the schedule and other event data on the digital signage through your building
- Displays the events on the digital door sign
- Turns on the TV or Projector for the event
- Turns on and off the needed lights for the event
- Alerts your facility team and appropriate vendors if there is a significant issue
This is not a fairy tale…this is the world of IoT (Internet of Things) and the future is NOW.
Contact our team for more information and let the OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES BEGIN!
What to learn more? Join us for an informational Webinar on Thursday, December 6, 2018, at 2:00pm EST. Sign up HERE to join this Free webinar.