.FREE = without cost or payment
Pretty simple. Who doesn’t like FREE (assuming it is beneficial, of course).
- Life Cycle Calculator – Nearly every component of your facilities will have to be replaced or significantly modified at some point during its effective life cycle. This is inevitable…these issues are not an “IF” question, but rather “WHEN” and “HOW MUCH.” Do you have an action plan to address the inevitable? INTENTIONAL organizations plan today for tomorrow’s costs. That’s why it’s critical you establish a capital reserve account now. This completely FREE tool will help set you on the right path to being the best steward of the facilities entrusted to you.
- Facility Evaluator – Do you know the “health” of your Facility? How often do you get a physical? Once a year? Every couple years?
When was the last time your church facility had a “physical” or checkup? 10 years ago? 20 years ago? Never?
- Spending too much on utilities?
- Investing enough to keep up with the natural rate of deterioration?
- Properly staffing for your facility needs?
If you can not answer these definitively, then you need more information. To that end, we have developed this FREE Church Facility Evaluator. This simple tool will provide you with a snapshot of some key indicators associated with facility operational costs.
- Church Facility Management Solutions – Partners in Facility Stewardship. The ONLY Free Online Community focused on Church Facility Management Solutions. Your FREE CFMS membership provides you:
- Weekly Information sent directly to you to help you be proactive and intentional with the care of your facility.
- Online Community so that you can get input and feedback from hundreds of other church and facility leaders.
- Monthly Webinars by industry professionals to provide relevant information and resources for your church facility management.
- Free Resources will be developed and made available to members including worksheets, forms, policy docs, job descriptions, etc.
- Availability to Consulting and Training Services.
- Resources, Resources, Resources – We have developed a wonderful library of free eBooks, case studies, and the like. If you have not done so lately, please take advantage of these resources.
There is not excuse for not being informed or to “go it alone”.